- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Coerver Latvia collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Shirt size, pant size, shoe size.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Coerver Latvia with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register and fill profile information at Coerver Latvia site.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Coerver Latvia collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- You account is needed to register and manage registration for Coerver Latvia training programs.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Name and surname of parent and student to identify users in the system.
- Contact information- phone, email to contact student and guardian in case of emergency, changes and updates in events.
- Birthday of student to place student in right age and skill group.
- Shirt size, pant size, shoe size to order Coerver Latvia uniforms.
If you agree, Coerver Latvia will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Coerver Latvia processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Coerver Latvia securely stores your data at Google Cloud services.
Coerver Latvia will keep your personal data for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by 30 days.
Coerver Latvia would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Coerver Latvia from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at: email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Coerver Latvia would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access — You have the right to request Coerver Latvia for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification — You have the right to request that Coerver Latvia correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Coerver Latvia to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Coerver Latvia erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that Coerver Latvia restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to Coerver Latvia’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability — You have the right to request that Coerver Latvia transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +371 60 005 419
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Corver Latvia uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics — Coerver Latvia uses Google Analytics solutions to anynmousl gather usage metrics and analyze data to further improve our producst and deliver new useful features.
- Advertising — Coerver Latvia uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device. Coerver Latvia sometimes might share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
Manage your Coerver Latvia cookies preferences in Sīkdatņu iestatījumi.
Also you can set your browser not to accept cookies at all, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features, like user session, will stop function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +371 60 005 419